Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

The things I liked about this class was that everything was on the computers and not on paper other than the life planning goals journal. I also liked the lectures about how to be a CTR person and the videos we would watch. The last thing I liked about this class is that it helped me learned to type faster.

Some things I didn’t like about this class were that some times it got a little boring and I didn’t like that we got randomly called on to share our thoughts on a certain topic.

Some recommendations are to make the class more fun so that students wouldn’t fall asleep and
always give free time at the end of class.

A highlight for me was when we did the CTR project because it was a bit nerve-racking but was fun.

I feel like I did do my best in this class because I always brought my goals journal and I tried my best to complete my assignments. I also paid attention during the lectures and did my work.

I always try my best to read and write my goals especially when I am in this class.


I am going to try my hardest to be a CTR person because I think there are too many cruel people in this world and we need more people to step up and Choose The Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment